It is a strange sort of pain "to die of yearning for something you'll never experience"

Thursday, December 19, 2002

nevermind!

it's snowing.
Sitting here gazing at the monitor,listening to Nirvana and Tori Amos,that's what i've been doing for hours!
i like it when i have nothing to say, nothing to type in this "edit your blog" page! i have had this joy for a week i guess.only copy-pasting lyrics.
oh, my last "personal" post was 10 days ago!!!
that's a good record for me, not a moment of selfish thoughts in 10 days, or maybe feeling so much selfish that made me not to write......ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i'm getting confused, maybe it's because of the coffee or nirvana,maybe both!....anyway it "smells like teen spirit"....what does?

"And I forget just why I taste
Oh yeah, I guess it makes me smile
I found it hard, it was hard to find
Oh well, whatever, nevermind"

yeah,nevermind!
i wonder if anybody minds!

No comments:

Hypersmash.com