It is a strange sort of pain "to die of yearning for something you'll never experience"

Saturday, April 12, 2003

Here's to you Mr.D
hey all:
somebody left me a very interesting message on my guestbook, check it now!
it might help you to know me better!
i'm rich! God!!! someone thinks i'm rich!
according to Mr.D's opinion,i'm a stupid( what's the word for ننر?) rich pal,who had not learned anything but to waste time on stupid stuff!
nice point of view sir!
you've known me through this blog perfectly..congratulations...
and please....spit!
and do me a favor....don't try to judge me with a concern such as "i love you,that's why...",ok?
say what you want... judge me..who cares..but don't fool me with such words..don't try to make me talk...
i like here..it's like an album..some where i can collect stuff that i like.
i don't write here to share myself,i'm here to enjoy the things that i like in a different way.
if this doesn't amuses you,don't come.
but thanks for the message you left.i really enjoy the part where you call me rich!
p.s.
Dear Mr.D,i forgot to tell,i don't belive in another world...i'm sorry to disappoint you,but i don't.
save your energy for someone who does..

No comments:

Hypersmash.com